Frequently Asked Questions - Sports Portraits
How our process works. What to expect.
- Contact us to schedule your team's Picture Day.
- Order forms will be mailed to your coach or selected contact. (Coaches & contacts are responsible for distributing portrait order forms to athletes.)
- Parents and athletes will select their products, fill out the order form, and enclose payment. (Additional ordering instructions may be found on the flap of your order form.)
- Your photographer will arrive on Picture Day to take photos of participating individuals, groups, and teams. (Photo shoots typically take place during or around practice so please come prepared.)
- Order forms will be collected by your photographer on Picture Day.
- Processing and production will begin on your order within 2 business days from your Picture Day. (See below for late ordering.)
- Sports Portrait orders are typically delivered 10 business days from your shoot date. During peak seasons this turnaround increases to 15-20 business days.
Can I order after Picture Day?
You can indeed order photos after your Picture Day. However, orders placed after one business day from your Picture Day are handled on an individual basis and incur extra handling and shipping fees. Individual late orders do not qualify for the free bulk shipping we offer to your school and must be mailed to an alternate address. The turnaround time for late orders is 2 weeks from the date we receive full payment for your order. Peak season may extend the turnaround time.
Can I view my Sports Portrait online before ordering?
At this time, we do not offer online viewing of Sports Portraits before purchasing. We understand this may be inconvenient for some customers and requires complete faith on the customer's part that they will receive a quality product from us. As such, we work to ensure that every photo and product we deliver is of the highest standard of quality for our customers. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your order, we offer a full Money Back Guarantee.
Do you take multiple photos or poses of each athlete?
Our photographers will generally take at least two photos of each athlete. Sometimes multiple photos or poses are taken to ensure each athlete has at least one exceptional photo to fulfill their portrait orders. We select the best photo of each athlete based on their lighting, composition, and expression. As stated above, if for any reason you aren't 100% satisfied with your order, contact us and we will make it right.
Is something wrong with your order?
Contact us! If we can't fix it, we'll make it right. All of our printed products come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Return any unsatisfactory product(s) to us within 30 days to receive either a full refund or replacement product(s).